Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Introducing -- TapeSters

After taking the month of December off (I only crocheted or knit for myself for the whole month of December) I came back with the idea in my head that I was going to make some fun tape measurer cozies – a cute crocheted way to hide your measuring tape. You can see one of the "TapeSters" in the pic here. So far I have a teddy bear, sock monkeys and a puppy. You can see more pictures of each one at my Etsy store (click link in the column on the right).

Also during December, I switched web site hosting companies thinking I could do it better on my own. Well, guess what? This girl isn’t as HTML / web design savvy as she thought she was - which you know if you’ve visited Sherri Crochets & Crafts lately. I did write the HTML code for what I have up there right now, but links and a background ain’t all that.
So I’ve just hired someone to help me set up a new website which will link back to my Etsy store for purchases. I’m real excited and will let you know when I get it all set up. She also did my banner and avatar -- check out SimpleDimpleDesigns.etsy.com. I highly recommend working with Thanita! She's fun and does great work for very affordable prices.

I also wanted to let you know that as of January 31st, I’m going to raise the prices on my patterns – 50 cents each. So if you’ve been putting off buying a pattern, waiting for a good reason, do it now!

That’s all for now,
Sherri

1 comment:

Knitted Gems said...

I purchased a sheep tape measurer for my MIL. She thanked me very nicely. Then, about a year later she called to thank me for her tape measurer. All that time, she had no idea what it was. She thought it was just decoration!
Love your monkeys!