Monday, April 21, 2008

Hellooo!

Helloooooo! Long time no post. I guess I've had nothing to say...

I'm in the mood to sew these days. I've set up my sewing machine in my craft nook, so maybe I'll actually use it. I just bought a really cute apron pattern from http://sewbettie.etsy.com and am looking forward to whipping it up.

I've been occasionally working on a ripple baby blanket in Baltimore Raven's colors for my forthcoming grandson (who's due in May), but it's a lot of color changes and it's making me depressed. Not a good feeling when crocheting for one's grandchild... I spent at least an hour the other night weaving in the ends. Maybe I should take a picture of it and post it. Maybe that would cheer me up towards it?

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Sorry I'm so boring...

Sherri

No comments: