Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hail to the Chief!!!


I had the opportunity to attend a rally for Presidential candidate, Barack Obama, in February, around the same time I was working on my basic character doll pattern.

On the way to the rally, I decided it would be really funny to make dolls of all the presidential candidates. So I got to work on Barack as soon as I got home that night.

Hillary was next, and I could NOT figure out how to do her hair. She eventually got helmet hair, as you can see, which gives her a bit more appeal in my opinion, lol.

Senator McCain was last, maybe because he is my least favorite candidate (no, I'm not republican...), and while his lumpy face gave me a bit of trouble, the rest of him was fairly easy.

I did not write down a pattern for any of these candidates, sorry for those of you who are wondering. The dolls will be for sale on my Etsy first, and my website soon.

Sherri

No comments: