Friday, November 02, 2007

My How Time Flies

How sad. I've had this blog for 4+ years and I've posted twice... Thank you to the 14 year old who commented to me because they noticed that I had no comments. That was sweet of you. But you said if I'm over 18 you can't talk to me. Well, I'm 45, so I guess I can't comment back... LOL.

I used to have a blog on Xanga that I posted on all the time. Then I lost interest. I have a MySpace blog for my "company" that I post in occasionally. I also have a Yahoo 360 that I recently started using for my family. Links are to the right -- over there -->

Anyway, that story two entries below still cracks us up. We were just talking about Camden and the Haunted House the other day.

OK, so I'll decide what I want to use this blog for and start using it.
Sherri

No comments: